One of the challenges that you have to face when going on a diet is that you have to watch what you eat. Going on a specific diet means that you have to have self-control and discipline to stick to your regimen. It is not easy, especially if you are so used to eating anything anytime you want. Whether it is to challenge yourself or you just want to lose the excess pounds, putting in the hard work and being disciplined will pay off big time.
Going on a keto diet does not mean that you cannot have fun. You just have to have the right mindset if you really want to achieve something, in this case, having a fit and healthy body. Since you are controlling what you are consuming, why not learn how to cook? You will not be cooking regular everyday meals, you will be making keto-friendly meals. You’ll be learning something new, and having fun in the process. Check out some of these beginner-friendly recipes that you can try.
Do you like coffee? If so, then this recipe is a must for you. This is not exactly cooking but it’s so easy and and is keto approved - this is definitely a must-try.
- MCT oil powder
- Grass-fed butter
- Collagen powder
- Exogenous ketones
Note: How much of the ingredients you are going to use is up to your preference. Freestyle it!
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender with hot water until frothy.
- Pour in a cup and enjoy its keto goodness.
High-Fat Low-Carb Pancakes
Aside from coffee, pancakes are a great way to start the day. Care for some keto pancakes with your keto coffee?
- ½ cup of almond flour
- ½ cup of cup grass-fed cream cheese
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 4 eggs
- Mix the almond flour, cream cheese and eggs in a blender.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add butter.
- Use 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter per pancake.
- Flip the pancake once the middle starts bubbling.
- Top with cinnamon and butter.
- Enjoy with your coffee.